I recently had the opportunity to meet up with a few of the Six Sisters (and their parents!) from the very popular blog, Six Sisters’ Stuff.
Totally humble and down-to-earth, Larry and Syd shared some of their best secrets for raising a strong family, and now I’m excited to pass these ideas on to you.
In this 12-minute podcast, you’ll get the answers to the following questions:
- What does Syd consider to be the most important thing when it comes to building a strong family?
- How did Larry compensate for the fact that he didn’t have any sons?
- How did they structure their lives so they could have more time together?
- Which room in the house became the “hub” for family conversations (and how did they attract their daughters to that special place?).
- What family motto was hanging in their home–and how did it impact who their children are becoming?
- And what do Larry and Syd have to say to any parents who might feel like they’ll never have enough time, energy, or strength to raise a great family?
Click the play button below to listen: